All the services listed below are performed by VetImage sonographers at your veterinarians office as he or she requests. As a pet owner and partner with your veterinarian, you are encouraged to ask for advanced diagnostics as necessary.
- Abdominal ultrasound scans
- Echocardiograms (thoracic scans)
- Dual Cavity sonograms (both abdomen ultrasound scans and echocardiograms)
- Cervicle ultrasound scans (thyroid and parathyroid glands, etc.)
- Ocular ultrasound scans (eyes and visible surrounding structures)
- Small parts ultrasound scans (tendons, various musculoskeletal parts, etc.)
Wellness ultrasound examinations. Abdominal and echocardiographic scans designed to monitor health status or to obtain an early diagnosis. ASK YOUR VETERINARIAN. Ultrasound wellness examinations are substantially cheaper than regular scans.
Ultrasound is a valuable diagnostic tool that you can use to take a “sneak peek” at structural changes within a pet’s internal organs. The use of ultrasound can also aid in assessing the extent of disease progression within the organs.
Ultrasounds are performed on small animals (dogs and cats), pocket pets (such as guinea pigs and rabbits), exotic pets (such as tigers and lions) and even reptiles (lizards, snakes and tortoises).
Cold Laser Therapy
We are proud to announce that we now offer Cold Laser Therapy.
What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold Laser Therapy is a colloquial term for photobiomodulation or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT).
It is a light therapy using lasers or LEDs to improve tissue repair, reduce pain and inflammation wherever the beam is applied. Usually applied by a doctor, therapist or technician, treatments take about 10 minutes and should be applied two or more times a week.
Cold Laser has been used for many years on sports injuries, arthritic joints, neuropathic pain syndromes, back and neck pain. Over 300 randomized clinical trials have been published on Cold Laser, half of which are on pain.
Low Level Laser and LED therapy can treat:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Corneal diseases
- Head trauma
- Muscle, tendon & ligament injuries
- Pain management for trauma & post surgical wounds
- Inflammation & swelling
- Wound healing including degloving injuries & more
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at (877) 838-4624!